Rising Stars of New Braunfels is a program of the New Braunfels Jaycees, the New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung and the Greater New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce to recognize the contributions of our community’s young leaders. Annually this program will recognize 40 distinguished individuals under the age of 40 who are making a significant impact in their professional and/or civic endeavors. These Rising Stars are on a trajectory towards being New Braunfels’ next generation of outstanding leaders.
2017 PROGRAM TIMELINE
- July 1 - Nominations and Applications available
- August 31 - Application deadline
- October 1 - Rising Stars announced
- December 7 - Gala at Courtyard Marriott at 6:00 p.m.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION
- Business, Non-profit, Government, Professional or Service Oriented professionals who are under the age of 40 on December 31, 2017
- Must live or work in New Braunfels
- Previous recipients are not eligible for recognition within three years of previous recognition
- Those selected must agree to be photographed and profiled by the New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung and should be in attendance at the Gala on December 7, 2017.
HOW TO NOMINATE/APPLY
Nominate a Rising Star of New Braunfels or apply for the honor for yourself by downloading the form below, completing it, and emailing it to Jenna@InNewBraunfels.com. All applications must be submitting by August 31, 2017. If you are nominating someone, please nominate them in a timely manner so they have sufficient time to complete the application.
Email Jenna@InNewBraunfels.com with any questions.